Kimberly Bryant, LPC
Greetings! My life’s mission is to be of benefit to the well-being and lifetime success of individuals, families, and communities through skillful attendance, education, empathy, and love.
I am a Therapeutic Educational Consultant, Family Counselor, and Therapeutic Parent and Family Coach specializing in healing from relationship difficulties and traumatic events. I work alongside my clients and families to assist the courage, vulnerability, and patience necessary for efficacy of treatment goals over time.
With deep regard for the outcomes of skilled therapy and in each of our potential for profound change, guiding individuals and families to transform and grow towards greater health and connection is my primary goal.
All of the Home Based, Wilderness Therapy, Residential Therapy, Therapeutic Boarding Schools, Transition Programs, Transportation Services, and Outpatient Referrals I work with are carefully evaluated and screened for clinical expertise and professional integrity.
I maintain ongoing development in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Local and National Private Mental Health Industry Professionals, Programs, and Practices
- Family Therapy Models & Applications~ Attachment Focused Family Therapy, Reunification and Preservation
- Prenatal, Child & Adolescent Development
- Emerging Adulthood Issues and Coaching Methods
- Neuropsychological/Neurobiological Applications in Attachment Therapy
- Trauma Focused & Trauma Sensitive Models and Practices for Treating Complex Stress Disorders~ Research, Theories, and Applications, Intergenerational Treatment of Trauma and Attachment Disorders
- Integrative, Intrapsychic Parts Work~ Gestalt, Internal Family Systems, and Internal Constellations
- Neurological Reprocessing Therapies~ Regulatory Modalities, Bilateral Stimulation, Brainspotting, Mindfulness Practices
I have experience working with youth and families to heal around various topics, including:
Relational Trauma, Incest & Sexual Abuse, Physical Abuse, Emotional/Verbal and Domestic Abuse, Neglect, Acute and Developmental PTSD, Adoption, Emotional Regulation Dis-orders, Attachment Dis-orders, Self-Esteem, Identity Development, LGBTQ Issues, Communication Skill Building, Social/Emotional/Character Development, Body Image and Dysmorphic Dis-orders, Sexual Reactivity, Mood Dis-orders, Anxiety & Depression, Self-Harm, Dissociation, Substance Abuse, Process Addictions, Emerging Personality Disorders, Autism Spectrum Dis-orders, Transitioning to Independent Living, Learning Disabilities and Educational Alternatives, Adult Attachment, Co-Parenting, Intergenerational issues, Multi-Cultural issues, Psychopharmacology, and many, many more…
May You Always Find the Support You Seek.
Many Blessings, Kimberly